Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Friday; or not....


FREE CELL PHONE
CHANGE
HOPE
GOING FORWARD
SANDRA FLUK
33 BILLION DOLLARS
40 PERCENT DAILY LOANS
“NOW THEY WORK FOR US…”
HURRICANE SANDY
1 MILLION DOLLAR DONATION FOR SAME SEX MARRIAGE
VIA BRAD PITT

I had the opportunity to get my curls trimmed back yesterday afternoon. I remember when I was a kid, taking a trip to the barber with my dad, grandfather, uncle on Saturday afternoons. It wasn’t always for the purpose of getting a hair cut; sometimes, in fact most times, it was just to give them a chance to sit around and josh with one another.
I find it interesting to hear the conversations that go on. Probably the same as in any other venue; except for California.
People are worried about jobs, jobs, jobs and the deficit. Watching some economic show the other night; I was jolted when the reporter stated that every American man, woman and child owed 50 thousand dollars to pay their fair share. This apparently grows 40% every day! Wow; and to think, I actually worried and stressed about paying off my credit cards; what a fool I was!
Despite all of the barriers in front of us at this time; we actually have an awesome opportunity to start anew; or at least take that first step. Many people believe that our problems will not be solved by a new occupant in the White House. I don’t think that I agree with this, but maybe; a new occupant will turn the wheel in another direction that could lead us to a path that could lead us to a new destination.
We, as Americans; need to focus on being independent. Independence in energy, independence in our economics. We borrow 40% of every dollar that the U.S. Govt. spends on a daily basis. Most of that loan comes from China. Have you seen the newest commercial where the Chinese speak of fallen civilizations; they go on to say that it is okay because “now America works for us…” this is followed by a room full of laughter.
Go ahead and laugh, America; it is destined to be true if we continue to go on as we are.
I, like many others have been watching the news and coverage of the devastation that was caused by Hurricane Sandy. It is unfathomable to me to even think that in this great country of ours, people are suffering so horribly. We have every type of resource that is needed to help these people in distress. We need some air-boats out there; industrial generators, six wheel vehicles to traverse the streets; food, clothing, water, blankets; we THROW THIS STUFF AWAY on a daily basis; why is it so hard to move it up the coast to the North East? Hell, we can move 100 thousand troops in three hours! Tanks, choppers, AAV’s, tents, water purification units! Why can we not be prepared for a storm and it’s aftermath here on the continental U.S.?
I think we need to evaluate all that we are undergoing today, people. I think we need leadership that is wavering. Leadership with some intelligence and courage. I think we need a new, fresh face, navigating our way for these next four to eight years. Think hard this weekend, salute your flag and pray for guidance.
Wake up America; it’s about to be too late!




No comments:

Post a Comment